Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Tongue Tied .

Monday, July 12, 2010


Heh, it's another 1 week plus since my last post.

Actually did typed out my post yesterday but clicked the wrong link and the whole post was gone .. and I gave up and sign out of blogger.

//


Anyway, I officially survived the 1st week of school..the new campus was not bad, many facilities and food galore too, especially bubble tea~ xD
Right, and 1st day of school I met Hpone on the way to class. Both of us got the same thinking and we were laughing on it in FB..lols

Hmm..timetable was not bad..maybe because the whole campus is air conditioned hence not much complaints luh~ Also 1 thing I cant stand is 3hr straight of EOP lecture every Tuesday morning! In another word, tmr morning is hell for the class..hahas!

Project wise, nth much to say and am quite worry that we are far behind time for the EOP project..hope that we can complete it on time. As for POM, we drew lots today and mad or what, I got the role for assistant leader while Weiling got the Leader position -,- And now that we got more talking and presenting to do...geez.

Oh, and recently spent more time with the cliques also :))


Yeap, and I just spent 3 hrs straight doing research for both POM and EOP..damn tired now luh!
Heh, but going to watch my animes first before sleeping! xp

So that's all for now folks!
Photos will be post up in next post yea~

Night people~



///





Well, if you don't have the mindset to do it right, then don't bother to do it.
I don't know is your own fcuking attitude problem or ur just plain lazy, it's your own responsibilities to complete them and you just show no interests. At least, learn to make an effort.

I simply hate it that you kept pushing it to other people just because you don't dare or whatever shit. Then what about the others? Do you even spare a thoughts for me? 1 or 2 times is ok, I will do it but not every single times I'm the one who always did. All you knew was to compare, ripping other people ways and you don't bother to even give it a try.

Please, have a sense of responsibility and originality can?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home