It's worse to finish than to start all over and never let it lie .
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Yo people!
Back with some updates~
Some very overdue photos though ;)
Hmm shall start with the Event Publicity Project - Travel Fair Event .
We came up with many ideas and suggestions and in the end decided to use those plastic boards as the molecular stand instead. We have lots of unhappiness and argument for this whole project, but fortunately this event went well and I enjoyed the time spent with my cliques only(:
Below is the wine glass that I did up for the Sydney's side. Find it too plain and I used some of my jewelery wire to spice it up and a finishing touch of the black ribbon that I bought from Ion~
I don't think that I did these till very well done..to me I believe it can be better. Maybe it's because too long never paint le, my skills turn rusty liao :/
Well, maybe to that two they won't appreciate it but am already happy that others appreciated all my efforts and thanked me.
I truly think that at least a sincere word of "Thank you" is enough to show your appreacitve already.. I mean is that I took the initiative to do all the decorative works, it may not be as wow as you all thought of but at least u all recognized my hard work uh. You two don't bother to do anything and only just fcuking care about the wine tasting board. We came to sch at 8.30am and complete our booth setup at 7pm. What did the 2 of you do? Came as late as 10am plus and done with yr board and slack ard till 4pm just to get yr fcuking attendances for POM.
And on the actual day? You can talk loads of bullshits but when the guests are here, you are simply muttering. When it's time to clear the booth? The 2 of you were in the toilet touching up on yr makeup?! Seriosly, wtff . You still can said that you are worry for your project because none of us is cooperating with you. Yea, right . *Rolled eyes* All you can tell us is sorry I'm not feeling well, Im too stressed. Yeap, for 365 days every single days you are not feeling well. You got project and we also got right? You are stressed and that goes the same for everyone. Nonsense.
You all are not capable of what you all are.
I graded you all too highly.
You all are just a last minute free-rider that rush through all projects during the last minutes.
I will just got to tolerate 1 more week for this EOP report and, once and for all, I don't ever wish to be in the same group with you two again.
I don't know if you will get to read this, but I won't give a shit.
//
//
Next are the photos that I went Kite-flying with family!!~~
Venue at the open field opposite my block ;D
We went there in the afternoon, it was fun although it's just 2 hrs(:
On our way home, it started to rain heavily, sad uh ;(
Sis and me were drenched because we have to ride our bikes to cross the traffic lights and to the bus stop to go up the slopes..hahas
And for the rest below, can you see those black black thing?
Guess what? They are little tadpoles!~
Mummy found them at the drain there!
That it for the kite flying :))
The last few photos is taken at Grandma house.
The strawberry mousse was bought by my Uncle :)
But they are not nice at all, seriously..hahas!
And and, lastly the handmade sushi rolls by Me, sis and cousin! :)
Yummy!~




\\\
Alright, and YOG holidays started on monday and today is already thursday! D:
Time flew past very fast sia.. :/
Today went to LL house, enjoying the mangas and went crazy with her over Hakuoki ♥
Yay! ~ Hajime & Hijikata~ ♥





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home