Lost.
Monday, August 23, 2010
I have a strange feeling right now. What do you call this emptiness inside me?
I need to talk to someone, and I know the best person is myself.
What am I doing here? Am I better off somewhere else? I feel like my world has expanded beyond, but has shrank within.
I... just don't understand how I can treat another person seriously, and get nothing in return. How could I have treated you seriously, to find out that it was all a game? Why do people here not take anyone seriously anymore?
I'm just so disappointed and speechless about everything.
I need to talk to someone, and I know the best person is myself.
What am I doing here? Am I better off somewhere else? I feel like my world has expanded beyond, but has shrank within.
I... just don't understand how I can treat another person seriously, and get nothing in return. How could I have treated you seriously, to find out that it was all a game? Why do people here not take anyone seriously anymore?
I'm just so disappointed and speechless about everything.
I know I'm not perfect, but the fact that I kept trying without fail ..
Don't compare me with you .
Don't compare me with you .



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home