Updates!~
Thursday, September 16, 2010

Please know there are much better things in life than being lonely or liked or bitter or mean or self-conscious.
**************
Hello world!
Finally back to updating my blog :)
Yes, it's the 2nd day of the holidays ald, and I already feel so bored ler :(
Anyway, get back to the updates ;
Before the final week of the exams, was busy preparing for my mock exams.
Got a "C" for EOP & "A" for POM ..and realised both papers got alots of careless mistakes..hahas.
Afterthat, start to mug and went studying with my sis and cousins at Railway mall. We got a cozy place at the Subway there! Photos below~
We studied for around 4 hrs, and then headed to the Cold Storage and stroll around, argh have the urge of baking cupcakes at that time :(
*Hoping mummy would get a oven*
Then bused back home afterthat, cooked dinner and continue to mug.
//
Right, both papers have ended on Monday and Wednesday.. I found it quite straight forward but super worried for EOP. Is like mainly listing and stating out the headings only..then scared that didnt explain later no marks..haiz
POM was alright, I find it easier than the mock paper..except for 1 particular question which was so irrelevant :/ And this smart Alec told me he find it very hard. Chey .
//
So it's holiday now and I'm thinking of what to do.
And I came out with a list of what I need to do and get :)
1. Meet up with 5n2 cliques
2. Shopping with LL
3. Finish up my new novel
4. Come up with 2 new collections of trinkets
5. Online shopping *Wink*
6. Meet up with SP cliques
7. Paint my nails
8. Gotta come up with something nice for *Ahem*
9. Gather with besties for LL's birthday
10. Get a new bottle, new watch , restocked my pens
11. My 7th novel -Burnt!!
That's all for now..cant think of anything yet.. ;p
Heh, that's the Rilakkuma notepad my cousin got for me from Japan! Kawaii neh!! :D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home