Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Random updates

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Yo people!

Heh, sorry for abandoning this blog ;p
Recently I have found my new love~ Blogging in my tumblr.

Hmm, I feel that tumblr is so much interesting than blogger though the functions are kinda a bit fussy than blogger. One thing I love about tumblr is being "Reblog" meaning you can reblog other people posts, photos etc.

There are pros and cons to this too..one of it is that tumblr is much easier for lazy people..but I feel that even though reblog other people stuffs is like sharing your updates and thoughts with everyone else but in another meaning ; It kinda of lack of a person originality.


I don't know.. probably tumblr will be my personal blog for now ..
Or maybe I will just give it to certain people .. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home