Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
Friday, October 08, 2010

Drowning myself in music is a form of escapism for me. Each time I want to escape from all the bullshit that is happening, I find my trustworthy friend. And he sure does deliver. I block the outside world, and I picture myself in my own world, where everything is peaceful and happy; where you can hear bursts of laughter from children having fun in the park, see couples young and old holding hands, see myself smiling. I built myself another dimension where I can be happy.
The void that left, can never be truly filled. And I can’t find any substitute for it. I tried letting someone else fill the gap that left, but no one can do a helluva good job. I guess it’s all written in the books of fate.
So free your past, live your present and create your future.
“I know who I am; I’m merely nothing more than a line in your book.”



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home