Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

Updates!~

Saturday, December 04, 2010



Some days you don't need words of wisdom or inspiration.
Some days you just know you have to do what you have to do.



Am back!~

Heh, looking back at my last post, I've realized it's been nearly 2 month since I last blogged.
Oh well, no choice but blogging can be a really tedious thing you know. You got to think carefully of what to write, think of stuffs and happenings that will entertain or spice up the interests of your readers. Beside, a good post usually can takes up to an hour or more to blog, yea and recently I just lack of the patient to blog.

Everyday went home got to do the housechores and cook dinner, after that will have to rush through for projects, presentations and revising for exams. I really need to take a break. Besides, now both of my parents are working, sis working part time now, brother sometimes not back home for dinner, I realized the loneliness when you are alone at home..well, it can't be helped, I just gotta learn to be mature, independent and be a responsible & filial daughter.

Also, going through quite a lots of ups & downs, beneath schools or family matters, I got to build up my courage and confident, though it's still takes more than that. I learned that no matter is your good friends or boyfriend, the most important thing is that you got to love yourself more than others. Yes, I mean they are important to you too, but to a certain extent only. We got to love ourselves, think of ourselves as the first priority before the rests, because only through this, we will learn to love the others. That goes the same thing for trust too. These are what I've observed and been through so far, I'm not sure about the others but most of the people behaves in this way. They can throw away their prides and dignity for others who aren't worth a single shit for and in return, they got thrown aside. Overall, depressed & emo at a corner, blaming everyone for the wrongs. Of course, we learn new things throughout our life journeys, we have to have our own mindsets, know what we want for life, but not copying or intimating of others. There's no points in doing that, it's also shows you got no sense of originative and spirit at all. We don't need a clone to prove that we belong to the same category as them, instead, be different and stands out from the others.


This is what I've learnt .
//

*Take a deep breath*

Back to updates, for this 1 month plus,have went shopping with sis, also went to AFAX with LL and sis, updating my blogshop, completing school tasks and other personal stuffs. Ahh, like 2 more weeks to dec holidays! Yay!~ Am going to plan my activities, meeting up with Besties ;)
Also, looking forward to 20th dec-Steamboat dinner with Cliques , and finally my KL trip with family!




Photo taken with LL at Suntec, AFAX :)

Taken at a changing room ;)


And my ELF loots from US arrived!~ Hahas, this time only 2 of them is mine, 1 eyeliner from my sis, the rest is sis's friend and LL ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home