Profile


Name: Yen chee
Age: 19 year old
DOB: 04 Feb 1991

My Handmade Trinkets Shop

My Tweets (:

Loves


♥Light Blue/Purple,Brown,White
♥Drawing/Designing/Reading
♥Jewelery Making
♥Mint Chocolate(:
♥Strawberry(:
♥Neko
♥Macha

Loathes


-Fizzy Drinks
-Creepy Crawlies

Let me have a good impression of you, that's all(:

Musicbox



Click the link below!
Get Paid To Read Emails!Join Now!


Wishing Upon The Stars


♥New HP
Black Hoodie
♥Aeropostale Graphic Tee
Floral Babydoll Top
Floral Dress
♥MAC Blush
♥Rilakkuma Plush(:
Snowflake Earstuds
TBS Cherry Blossom Series
New Sneakers
♥Hakuouki Illustration Book(:
♥Charles & Keith Wallet
♥New Saving Box
White Pumps
♥Aeropostale Hoodie
♥Hitman Reborn Illustration Book(:
Abercrombie & Fitch Brown Polo
Bohemian Leather Belt
♥Snowflake Necklace
♥Monfae Crystals Watch
New Handbag
♥New Necklace
♥New Heels
♥Skinfood Aloe BB Cream

Tagboard




Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

Rhapsody Dreams ;

It's Intangible, Yet It Enveloped One's Heart .

A long update

Thursday, June 16, 2011


Heh, it's been since a while I've last logged in to blogger, am losing the touch of it.

Hmm, let's starts with school.

The first week of orientation was so so for me, well I'm not a really social person and in fact I was nervous about all those making new friends, mixing with people from all over the school of business. I told myself that I'll have to be brave and face through all these, yeap and I did. Making a move may seems weird but it shows your sincerity and courage. Okay, to be honest I don't really get along well with the girls in my orientation group because I joined my group late and they already got to know one another beforehand thus they were already getting along within themselves. But it was a fortunate that there were 2 girls in the groups that were quite friendly and nice to me so I'm fine with it.

School officially started in week 2 and got to know Erin beforehand through FB. She's a nice girl and get along well with easily :D My first classmate and followed by Azhiim. He was previously from Bishan ITE in accounting so we do get along with each other too plus our mindset are somehow the same. Some of my classmates are funny too with their jokes while some of them are rather quiet. Some of them we don't really get along with but I told myself, nevermind, there are still many kinds of people out there that we eventually have to meet.

Those who are destined to be part of your life, they will leave happiness in your heart, while those are not meant to be, they will eventually left and leave their footprints behind.

So, just move along :)


Anyway, today bought my lappy to school to register again. While waiting for bus 61, this random old auntie came up to us and start to chat with us and telling us her stories. It's was heart warming and she's very friendly too. It's surprising that she travel to most part of the world already with her age now of 82. She's still a tuition teacher now and she said that even if she is fortunate to live till 100 years old, she will still continue to teach and travel around. Then she told us to study and work hard, earn money and travel around the world to spent our life fruitfully. That's really touching and somehow i admired her. It's these kind of people who motivates us to work hard for ourselves, our future :)

Oh, have lunch in school's MUNCH after that, and saw chen wei lian there! It's quite saddening to see that no one even recognize him at all. Sigh, that's how our Singaporeans behaves, that's reality and the ugly truth of us..

//

It's school holiday now, 1 more week to school reopen and it's gonna be a busy term then. Sigh, there's still projects to rush now. Anyway, I will survived through it all :)

That's all for now.

Here's some photos for viewing pleasure :3













Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home